Saturday 25 July 2015

Proud to be a part of Hydal Business Unit

My First Project as a Civil Engineer of Larsen and Toubro

Every story begins with a creative and meaningful start. Well, in my case there was something special for me at the very first day of my job. I joined Larsen & Toubro Construction so called L&T-ECC as a GET on 30 June, 2015. It's only a month in the new family but i should at first mention all the surprises that our new family arranged for us. It was a great opportunity for me to be acquainted with a completely unknown world which i discovered. From common orientation to outbound activities, from Hablis to Discovery labs everything was well managed and had great fun. From Chennai HQ to Faridabad was a great journey in Duranto Express with all our new colleagues. From Faridabad i had to move for my posting place which was completely unknown for me. It was the Deva Bhumi- Uttarakhand. From Kashmiri Gate to Rishikesh, Rishikesh- Rudraprayag, and RP to Giwadi Gaon- the ultimate destination. Now i am a part of the Singoli Bhatwari Hydro Power Project. The realm of hydal is completely  new to me. i have decided to share my experiences here in this blog from abc to completion.
Let me come to a brief description about the Project. The project is a challenging one in the river Mandakini with the aim of producing 99 MW power. This project seems to a complete package of all the civil engineering items according to me, because Tunneling, barrage, intake, building, retaining structures etc are the components of the project. First of all i should mention that i have got very wonderful seniors and colleagues who help me a lot. In the next edition i shall discuss about the technical aspects of the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment